NHL Playoffs

NHL Playoffs

Postby Parrothead » Thu May 01, 2014 7:37 pm

First round is over some good series' were played. I was rooting for Columbus to knock the Pens out. I wished Colorado would have beat Minnesota (only because I feel Cooke should have had a lengthier suspension, going to the start of next season for the knee on knee hit). LA vs Anaheim ought to be good, heck of a way for Anaheim to clinch over Dallas. LA pulled off a nice string of wins to take their series. I know how relatives in California will be rooting in this match-up. I'm looking forward to the Bruins-Habs match-up which gets underway tonight, 34th time these two teams will be meeting in the playoffs. A couple of classics were in the 70's.
Parrothead

Re: NHL Playoffs

Postby Parrothead » Sat May 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Awesome start to the Habs-Bruins series! I hope the rest of it is as entertaining. 8-) Unfortunately the weird scheduling has game 2 at 12:30pm today. I still don't understand the fascination of booking games this early. Granted, there could be conflicts with events booked at the arena.

First playoff meeting between Anaheim and LA gets underway this evening.
Parrothead

Postby Parrothead » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:03 pm

The Kings are one win away from sweeping the Rangers. Been a heck of a Final series, so far. Kings can win the Stanley Cup in New York, tomorrow night.
Parrothead

Postby cid » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Kings win.

It's over...

...thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster...
Dear Algebra -- stop asking us to find your x. She's not coming back - ever. Get over it.
cid
Database Ninja Level 1

Return to Hanging Around