Sour toe cocktail

Yea!
67%
Nay!
33%

Total votes : 6

Hey, TSC

Postby Rommie » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:44 am

I'm in Dawson, Yukon Territory for two more nights. Should I try the sourtoe cocktail? I ask as you were the one who brought it to my attention.

Poll added for everyone else to give their opinion. :P
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Re: Hey, TSC

Postby The Supreme Canuck » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:47 am

Hell, you only live once - why not? Just don't swallow the toe.

:lol:
The Supreme Canuck

Postby Rommie » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Went to check it out yesterday- amazing thing is they're doing the toe thing in that bar for two hours, and there's a huge line. Like 100 people milling about waiting for friends to do it, which is huge around here! Then you have to pay for the shot of liquor you want to do it with, and then another ten bucks to do the toe thing itself... sorry but I suspect without fellow drunk friends to egg me on I can think of better ways to spend about 20 bucks all told. :P Amazing how you can make a business out of anything, really.

Then an older guy with his two front teeth missing tried to hit on me so I left- oh, Canada! :lol:
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Postby SciFiFisher » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:37 am

Rommie wrote:Went to check it out yesterday- amazing thing is they're doing the toe thing in that bar for two hours, and there's a huge line. Like 100 people milling about waiting for friends to do it, which is huge around here! Then you have to pay for the shot of liquor you want to do it with, and then another ten bucks to do the toe thing itself... sorry but I suspect without fellow drunk friends to egg me on I can think of better ways to spend about 20 bucks all told. :P Amazing how you can make a business out of anything, really.

Then an older guy with his two front teeth missing tried to hit on me so I left- oh, Canada! :lol:

Hey, you missed out on a grizzly ugly moment. :P
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby squ1d » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:40 am

The fact people would queue up for hours so they can swallow liquid that contained a rotten toe is not a great advertisement for humanity
squ1d

Return to Hanging Around