Re: Missing Posters Thread

Postby FZR1KG » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 am

That does suck Yosh.
Hope the shit ends for you soon.

Hey, anyone heard from geonuc?
FZR1KG

Postby Rommie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 am

Don't worry about not posting more often Yosh, you have more than enough on your plate. I hope things get easier next month as you're hoping, at least.
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Postby Swift » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:06 pm

I said it elsewhere, but Hi Yosh.

I'm sorry about your troubles and congrats on number one son.

geonuc has been posting on CQ and seems fine. I don't know why he may not be posting here.
Never, ever forget: we did this. This is what we can do.

In wilderness is the preservation of the world. - Henry David Thoreau

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Swift

Postby SciFi Chick » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Welcome back Yosh! You've been missed. Totally understand you not being able to post more, but it's good to see you nonetheless. :D
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby Cyborg Girl » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:11 pm

Where's The Supreme Canuck? I emailed/PMed him a while ago, and never got a response...

(TSC: I know this place sometimes grates on you, but seriously, I miss having you around. Hope things are going well IRL.)
Cyborg Girl
Boy Genius

Postby SciFi Chick » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Gullible Jones wrote:
(TSC: I know this place sometimes grates on you, but seriously, I miss having you around. Hope things are going well IRL.)

I second that!
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby The Supreme Canuck » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:39 am

I'm here - thanks, you two. I've been here pretty much every day, actually, just lurking. Not really been in the mood to post recently... or to respond to PMs (sorry GJ). Seems that I've fallen pretty deep into a bit of depression. All of August and the first half of September. I have an appointment with my GP to discuss things Tuesday. Of course, the last two or three days I'm coming out of it, so that's great timing, eh?

Anyway, I'm fine, I'm here.
The Supreme Canuck

Postby Rommie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:56 am

Sorry to hear about the depression TSC. We'll be here when you're ready to chat again. *hugs*
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Postby Cyborg Girl » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:54 am

Guess I'm not the only one. *more hugs* Seriously, thank you for posting again. You're an awesome person and this place wasn't the same without you.

Good luck with the GP visit.
Cyborg Girl
Boy Genius

Postby SciFi Chick » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:23 pm

The Supreme Canuck wrote:I'm here - thanks, you two. I've been here pretty much every day, actually, just lurking. Not really been in the mood to post recently... or to respond to PMs (sorry GJ). Seems that I've fallen pretty deep into a bit of depression. All of August and the first half of September. I have an appointment with my GP to discuss things Tuesday. Of course, the last two or three days I'm coming out of it, so that's great timing, eh?

Anyway, I'm fine, I'm here.

Sorry about the depression, and I'm glad you're seeing your GP. He/she will better be able to tell if you're coming out of it. Sometimes, just making that appointment to get help gives you hope and makes you think you're coming out of it, but let the doctor be the judge of that.
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Previous

Return to Hanging Around