I'd really like some feedback on this please

I'd really like some feedback on this please

Postby Loresinger » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:44 pm

I started a blog to share our journey but also get information out to people who might not otherwise have a clue about how to handle their situation. At this point it is mostly personal but I will be posting what I've learned too. I hope the rest of the family participates. If any of our friends want to, I will give you the log in information (I know many of you have faced situations that were staggering health wise)

http://brain-cancer-chronicles.blogspot.com/
Dance in your kitchen; play with your food
Loresinger
Mistress of the Ink

Re: I'd really like some feedback on this please

Postby SciFiFisher » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:52 pm

You don't have to give us the keys to the house. People should be able to add comments to your blog. See my comment about your superwoman post. :rockon:

Of course, you can always have a guest blogger too. :)
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby OldCM » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:16 pm

I made a reply on your R&E post. So sorry for all that your family is going through. Very troubling.
OldCM

Postby Rebis » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Regarding doctors using medical terms to patients (euthymic instead of normal), shame on them. They are definitely used to med terms in speaking with each other and in dictations; but to the lay person, they should be mindful!
Rebis

Postby Rommie » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Well, like any breed of people I guess, there are surely good ones but it sounds like a lot of doctors suck.

Fun fact, while in Hungary my mom's patient advocacy extended to bribing doctors to do their job and give my grandma needed blood transfusions when it was obvious she needed care but they weren't giving a crap, US$50-100 a go (docs make maybe US$600 a month). Happy to assume your blog prolly won't cover that angle though.

Looking like you'll be getting a lot of good info in one place on the blog Trish, the way it's going.
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Return to Hanging Around