NHL Playoffs

Re: NHL Playoffs

Postby Parrothead » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:29 pm

LOL! Yup, it'll even be over before July 1st ;)

Game 5 tonight, the Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe award will be handed out on Monday or Wednesday, depending if the series goes the limit or not.
Parrothead

Postby Parrothead » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:24 am

Hawks win! Great Cup Final! Kane awarded the Conn Smythe.

Cheers!

Now comes the wait for Fall and next season.
Parrothead

Postby Thumper » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:14 am

No need to wait, baseball, NASCAR, and soccer in full swing now. You know: summer sports. ;)
Look for the Helpers. You will always find people who are helping.
-Mr. Rogers' Mom
Thumper
Ichi-Ban Tomodachi

Postby Parrothead » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Now the Draft has taken place, too.

Thumper, the good news for Columbus was the goalie winning the Vezina Trophy, now the team just needs to re-sign him.

Leafs have made some moves, traded for Bernier (G) from L.A. a week or so ago, traded for Bollard from Chicago yesterday. Talk of more moves coming, hopefully, these will be positive moves going forward. Should be an interesting off-season for Pittsburgh and dealing with the salary cap drop. Vancouver's saga with Luongo is over, as he will be their no 1 goalie. We should know within a few days, if the Coyotes will be playing in the desert or the Seattle area, next season.

Edit: LOL! I don't watch Nascar, but the F-1 season hit the halfway point yesterday.
Parrothead

Postby Thumper » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Classy move by the Blackhawks taking out that full page "Thank You" in the Boston newspaper.

I'm so out of touch with NASCAR I couldn't find the race this weekend. It must have been a Saturday nighter. I don't even know where the were. Usually Daytona on the 4th of July weekend. I think they changed that one to a Saturday nighter as well.
Look for the Helpers. You will always find people who are helping.
-Mr. Rogers' Mom
Thumper
Ichi-Ban Tomodachi

Previous

Return to Hanging Around