For writers out there

For writers out there

Postby Loresinger » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:46 pm

if you have a knack for words and research I've been using Demand Studios for years as a filler when client's work is light.

You have to apply for sections but there is no limit that you have to meet, you get to choose your topics and they pay twice weekly. I know we are not the only people who could use a little extra money.

On a good day I can write two of these an hour.

The editors will drive you nuts sometimes because of conflicting opinions, but generally if you use good references and follow their suggestions if a re-write is requested, your work gets accepted.

Do you like to garden?
Cook?
Travel?
Great with Kids?
Autos?
Computers?
Real estate...

Lots of options and you do it on your schedule (so long as you deliver in a week - you're good). If you find you cannot, you can release an article three times and reclaim it until you have more time.

They give you guidelines for each section and samples along with what sites you cannot use for reference and the preferred sites so once you have the formula - you're good to write.

I know it sounds commercial but if you have any writing experience you can apply for sites (and then use that experience on your resume WITH published links all over the world).

Hope the idea helps someone.
Dance in your kitchen; play with your food
Loresinger
Mistress of the Ink

Return to Hanging Around