Ted Cruz and Healthcare

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

Ted Cruz and Healthcare

Postby Swift » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:38 pm

You would think this escaped from XOF News, but its real. I have to thank SFC for posting this on Facebook. The irony of this is so delicious that it has made me almost giddy.

NBC News

Five years after the Affordable Care Act became law, one of its biggest opponents says he may be signing up.

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, the first major candidate to enter the 2016 presidential race, is now shopping around for health coverage after his wife, Heidi, took a leave of absence from her job at Goldman Sachs to campaign with her husband. The unpaid leave does not include benefits.

"We will in all likelihood get health care through my employment, which means you end up going on to the exchange and getting health insurance," Cruz said during an appearance on the Mike Gallagher radio show Wednesday. Members of Congress without insurance are required to sign up through health care exchanges created by Obamacare because of an amendment to the law added by Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley.

Karma is such a bitch.
Never, ever forget: we did this. This is what we can do.

In wilderness is the preservation of the world. - Henry David Thoreau

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Swift

Re: Ted Cruz and Healthcare

Postby SciFi Chick » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:57 am

:mrgreen: I must admit that I'm amazed at his chutzpah, but considering what Congress has gotten away with of late, I probably shouldn't be.
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Return to Poli-Tics