Okay, I hope this is fabricated bullshit...

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

Okay, I hope this is fabricated bullshit...

Postby Cyborg Girl » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:04 am

(Synopsis: the NRA hosts a seminar that claims Islamic extremists have control of large swaths of certain US cities.)

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/0 ... onvention/

If this is the real deal, I'm legit scared. This sounds, honest to God, like the lead-up to something very violent indeed.

Edit: umm, in case it's not entirely clear, I'm talking about the NRA, not "Islamists." What I'm wondering is whether the ThinkProgress article is exaggerated and/or bullshit itself.
Last edited by Cyborg Girl on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cyborg Girl
Boy Genius

Re: Okay, I hope this is fabricated bullshit...

Postby SciFi Chick » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:47 am

If what is the real deal? Did you read the entire article? The part where the reporter explained that the idea of "no go zones" in the U.S., is a myth?
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby SciFi Chick » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:54 am

I think this nonsense originated here.
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby Cyborg Girl » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:51 am

Urgh, you misunderstand me completely. And it's my fault, because I wasn't clear at all.

SFC - I'm not worried about Sharia law. I'm worried about the NRA.

What I'm wondering is whether the ThinkProgress article is fabricated and/or exaggerated.

See, I know the NRA is a fantastic source of agit-prop bullshit, but I'd never heard of bullshit on this level from them. Basically I can't read it as anything other than a tacit incitement to violence for bigots.
Cyborg Girl
Boy Genius

Return to Poli-Tics