Go abstinence education!

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

Go abstinence education!

Postby Rommie » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:20 pm

My parents once yelled at me because I accidentally called Sarah Palin white trash in their presence, cause they said at the end of the day you can't really control what your kids do. If the topic ever comes up again I'm going to ask them if they think one of your kids having a kid at 17 and another being involved in a shotgun wedding is a normal thing- link
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Re: Go abstinence education!

Postby Swift » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Rommie wrote:My parents once yelled at me because I accidentally called Sarah Palin white trash in their presence, cause they said at the end of the day you can't really control what your kids do. If the topic ever comes up again I'm going to ask them if they think one of your kids having a kid at 17 and another being involved in a shotgun wedding is a normal thing- link

Of course it is a normal thing. It happens all the time, particularly among people who do not use contraception. Unfortunately, stupidity is a very normal thing.
Never, ever forget: we did this. This is what we can do.

In wilderness is the preservation of the world. - Henry David Thoreau

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Swift

Postby FZR1KG » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Why am I pregnant mommy?
We didn't have sex.
All he did was stick his penis inside me till he collapsed.
FZR1KG

Postby SciFi Chick » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:14 am

Well, that article is almost two years old, her son is now divorced, and I'm pretty sure she still supports abstinence only "education". :roll:
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby SciFiFisher » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:34 am

Q: You know what you call people who support abstinence only education in school?
A: Grandparents. :P
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Return to Poli-Tics