"The Jewish Question" redux

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

"The Jewish Question" redux

Postby Cyborg Girl » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:13 am

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -jews.html

I find it exceedingly bizarre that anyone still boasts about the innate ethical sense of white people, after centuries of European colonialism topped with two world wars. Never mind how it's apparently okay to treat certain people like shit, because they're "intrinsically" less ethical. That.. like... doesn't even make sense.

Also, has anyone else noticed that the US appears to be gearing up for civil war and/or genocide, and holy fuck this is terrifying?

Edit:

I would also point out that the article is wrong about Trump - he is definitely a white nationalist, or at least so good at passing as one as to be indistinguishable. But that's beside the point IMO. Now that these bigots are out in force, in the mainstream, it is going to be very difficult to force them back underground.

Even if the Dems take the Presidency, the Senate, and the House, there is going to be a lot of bad feeling. Never mind with the Republican party being mostly compromised by these bastards.
Cyborg Girl
Boy Genius

Re: "The Jewish Question" redux

Postby geonuc » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:22 pm

I'm not sure where the country is heading, but the polarization has been happening for a while now and seems to be getting worse. The Alt-Right is just the latest expression of bigotry and intolerance to hit the stage. Wasn't long ago that the Tea Party was the dominant threat to progressives. Militia groups before that. Moral Majority before them. Universal enlightenment seems as far away as it has been since the Dark Ages.

Civil War? Probably not. More likely just increasing violence and acts of anarchy.
geonuc
Resident Rock Hound

Postby vendic » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:18 pm

Why can't ebola attack the racism gene. :)
Thanks for all the fish.
vendic
PIA

Postby SciFiFisher » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:43 pm

vendic wrote:Why can't ebola attack the racism gene. :)

Because viruses don't give two figs about who you hate. They just want you to be a suitable host so they can make millions of clones. I bet you thought that Clone Wars was a Star Wars thing? :P
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby vendic » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Why can't assholes be suitable hosts? :P
Thanks for all the fish.
vendic
PIA

Postby SciFiFisher » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:51 pm

vendic wrote:Why can't assholes be suitable hosts? :P

Because no self respecting virus will admit they like assholes. :lol:
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby vendic » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:00 am

I see Trump placards. Not many though. In fact, I see hardly any election supporting signs.
It's like Australia. Everyone seems embarrassed. lol
Thanks for all the fish.
vendic
PIA

Return to Poli-Tics