Trump Sorry That Everyone Is Upset

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

Trump Sorry That Everyone Is Upset

Postby SciFiFisher » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:05 am

President Elect Trump requested that we all come together and "heal our divisions" as part of his Thanksgiving message.

"We have just finished a long and bruising political campaign. Emotions are raw and tensions just don't heal overnight," he continued.
The full (very short)article is here.

Of course, he sort of glosses over the fact that he was the primary cause of the bruising. Much like a serial abuser he would like to remind us that it is people's fault that he beat the crap out of people because they deserved it. And because he really loves us now that we have given him what he wanted.

Sorry, I don't work that way. You can't be evil for almost 70 years and then expect me to think you are OK. Or that anything you do is OK. Or that your call for healing and taking two steps away from the base that elected you really makes me think you really aren't an evil POS who thinks that cheating, abusing, bullying, and treating people like crap is the way to win. Even if it did work so well for you as a business man and in the presidential election.
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Re: Trump Sorry That Everyone Is Upset

Postby SciFi Chick » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:29 am

You're not wrong. I can only hope that what he wants now happens to work in our favor, but even if it does, it will be because it benefits him, not us. We're collateral any way you look at it.
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby Cyborg Girl » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:52 am

Thank you, Fisher; that captured my thoughts perfectly, minus the screams and curses and dire insults.
Cyborg Girl
Boy Genius

Postby SciFiFisher » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Gullible Jones wrote:Thank you, Fisher; that captured my thoughts perfectly, minus the screams and curses and dire insults.

You are welcome. This is what comes of having all the righteous indignation beaten out of you by life. But, you are still pissed off. :lol:
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby code monkey » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:22 pm

come together and heal our divisions. right. just like he did with his birther nonsense.

there is no hell. it is not hot. I am not here.
and still i persist in wondering whether folly must always be our nemesis. edgar pangborn

come gentle night. come loving black browed night
give me my romeo. and when he shall die
take him and cut him out in little stars
and he will make the face of heaven so fine
that all will be in love with night
and pay no worship to the garish sun. william shakespeare
code monkey

Postby Cyborg Girl » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:25 pm

*hugs code monkey*

Things obviously are not going to be okay, but I will do everything I can to keep them from getting worse.
Cyborg Girl
Boy Genius

Return to Poli-Tics