Pod Save America

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

Pod Save America

Postby Rommie » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:34 pm

Was tempted to put this under lights, camera, comments, but it's really a political show, so... anyone else ever listen to this one? I've gotten pretty into it lately.

Short explanation, Pod Save America is a podcast run by a few of Obama's former speechwriters, where they talk about primarily the politics of the day. Firstly it's just really entertaining, and second they're guys who were as insider as it can get until recently, so they know very well how a lot of things work which I didn't appreciate. So yesterday's for example was of course the first bit on the latest indictments, then an update on the Virginia race for governor (which I legit did not know much about), then talking to Steve Kerr (coach of the Golden State Warriors) about sports and politics. Confess I skipped the last one but still, the first two well made up for it IMO.

I will say though the only thing that's weird about it is listening to an episode even a few weeks ago seems like ancient history. :?
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Re: Pod Save America

Postby SciFiFisher » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:43 am

I have not heard it. I will have to suggest it to Brite. We don't listen to podcasts much though. We have other distractions. :P
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Re: Pod Save America

Postby geonuc » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:35 am

I'll suggest it to my wife, as well. She listens to podcasts a lot.
geonuc
Resident Rock Hound

Return to Poli-Tics