Eric Schneiderman

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

Eric Schneiderman

Postby Cyborg Girl » Tue May 08, 2018 3:11 am

Also a creep. Because of course.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/07/nyre ... abuse.html

I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm not; just dismayed and disgusted, and waiting bitterly for the inevitable conspiracy backlash from (mostly male) Democrats.

Rich, famous, and powerful men almost always suck. People need to stop imagining that their particular hero is an exception, because chances are very very high that he isn't.

*walks off ranting something about Big Man History and culture of hero worship and patriarchy and all the usual shit*
Cyborg Girl
Boy Genius

Re: Eric Schneiderman

Postby Rommie » Tue May 08, 2018 5:45 pm

For what it's worth, I'm glad that it's at least a party where they told him to resign immediately, and he did. None of that Roy Moore crap.

That silver lining may be small, but I think it's very important that it came out now and not later as the New York State investigation continues into Cohen's files.
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Postby SciFiFisher » Tue May 08, 2018 11:22 pm

But... But... But.... He was such a strong advocate for women. :o :o :o

I know there are people in positions of power who are NOT A-Holes and who do not have this not so secret dark side. But, damn it sure seems hard to find them some days.
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby SciFi Chick » Wed May 09, 2018 12:04 am

Yes. Men have ALL the advantages. Especially if they have pale skin.

:roll:

Walks off ranting about identity politics, marxism and the inability for some people to appreciate meritocracy. Good luck with infrastructure once you destroy masculinity. Fuck me drunk.
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby grapes » Wed May 09, 2018 2:07 pm

SciFi Chick wrote:Walks off ranting about identity politics, marxism and the inability for some people to appreciate meritocracy. Good luck with infrastructure once you destroy masculinity. Fuck me drunk.

Masculinity is difficult to destroy, for two reasons: a) it takes on all challenges with relish, and b) it's not limited to males.
grapes
Resident News Hound

Postby SciFi Chick » Wed May 09, 2018 9:50 pm

grapes wrote:
SciFi Chick wrote:Walks off ranting about identity politics, marxism and the inability for some people to appreciate meritocracy. Good luck with infrastructure once you destroy masculinity. Fuck me drunk.

Masculinity is difficult to destroy, for two reasons: a) it takes on all challenges with relish, and b) it's not limited to males.

:wave:

I like your attitude.

:cheers:
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby SciFiFisher » Wed May 09, 2018 10:11 pm

SciFi Chick wrote:Yes. Men have ALL the advantages. Especially if they have pale skin.

Walks off ranting about identity politics, marxism and the inability for some people to appreciate meritocracy. Good luck with infrastructure once you destroy masculinity. Fuck me drunk.

Would it be inappropriate to make a rowdy comment? ;)
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby SciFi Chick » Thu May 10, 2018 1:45 am

SciFiFisher wrote:
SciFi Chick wrote:Yes. Men have ALL the advantages. Especially if they have pale skin.

Probably. But then, I'm a fan of inappropriate. :twisted:
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby Cyborg Girl » Thu May 10, 2018 1:53 am

grapes wrote:Masculinity is difficult to destroy, for two reasons: a) it takes on all challenges with relish, and b) it's not limited to males.

"That's not right. That isn't even wrong."
Cyborg Girl
Boy Genius

Postby SciFiFisher » Thu May 10, 2018 4:59 pm

SciFi Chick wrote:
SciFiFisher wrote:

Probably. But then, I'm a fan of inappropriate. :twisted:

roll:
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Return to Poli-Tics