No, they weren't "just trolls"

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

Re: No, they weren't "just trolls"

Postby SciFi Chick » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:53 pm

Gullible Jones wrote:
So is this Uri guy claiming he's not an astrologer? If not, it isn't a fair comparison.

Of course he claims he's not an astrology, he's a psychic! ;)

But come on, this is a vacuous argument. Milo Y might as well be the guy who loudly proclaims he isn't a medium, but conducts full-blown seances with candles and ectoplasm and all the works. Look at the content, not the terms used to describe it.

Unlike you, hypocrite that you are, I have looked at his content. He's a Republican not a Nazi. There is a difference.
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby vendic » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 pm

SciFi Chick wrote:
Gullible Jones wrote:
So is this Uri guy claiming he's not an astrologer? If not, it isn't a fair comparison.

Of course he claims he's not an astrology, he's a psychic! ;)

But come on, this is a vacuous argument. Milo Y might as well be the guy who loudly proclaims he isn't a medium, but conducts full-blown seances with candles and ectoplasm and all the works. Look at the content, not the terms used to describe it.

Unlike you, hypocrite that you are, I have looked at his content. He's a Republican not a Nazi. There is a difference.

Same thing according to many.

If you are a republican, you are a mysoginist, you are a white supremisist and a Nazi.

I have an idea, lets get a little group called the left youth. They are kids that report parents and friends that are republicans to the appropriate authority. What an awesome idea! lol
Thanks for all the fish.
vendic
PIA

Postby SciFi Chick » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:09 am

Actual Nazis. And yes, I would punchthem: https://www.theatlantic.com/video/index ... rden-1939/
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby vendic » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:06 am

gj wrote:Edit: I also think the rule about free speech and Fascists applies. Some people just have to be denied any platform, because their arguments are not designed to defend their ideas but rather to recruit followers. Give these folks a soapbox and they will always get stronger, even if you debunk them; give them a political platform and they will win, even if they're obviously morons.

This is why I thought you wanted the red pill banned. You posted it on the first page of the red pill thread.

Since you stated that the movie was a propaganda piece for mra groups and had Paul Elam in it, who you apparently believe shouldn't be allowed a platform, it was easy to convolute into banning the movie. To be honest I'm not sure of your intended point in writing the above if not to say you support banning speech you deem dangerous.
Thanks for all the fish.
vendic
PIA

Postby vendic » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:21 am

I agree with this Nazi: https://youtu.be/J-4dxHyDiBk
Thanks for all the fish.
vendic
PIA

Postby SciFi Chick » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:53 am

vendic wrote:I agree with this Nazi: https://youtu.be/J-4dxHyDiBk

Md too. I, literally have no idea why we've, as a society, given Hollywood a free pass. I'm grateful to tech aka science for making it possible for me to pursue my dream without prostituting myself.
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Previous

Return to Poli-Tics