History repeats

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

History repeats

Postby vendic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:17 pm

When idiots think the ethics and laws change as a result of who is elected POTS.

Reminds me of when Obama became POTUS, we had things like the Gates incident among others.

Can I just say that I truly believe a large portion of people (even educated ones) are without common sense or morals just waiting to believe they have been unleashed from being decent.
Thanks for all the fish.
vendic
PIA

Re: History repeats

Postby SciFi Chick » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Brave, brave woman. I am impressed by her. This guy is disgusting.
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby DimSum » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:17 pm

History is like insanity.... if you don't learn the lessons that it has to teach, then you do the same things over and over hoping for different results....
DimSum

Postby SciFiFisher » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:42 am

I saw that one a few days ago. It was confirmation bias for everything people were saying would happen when Trump won. Now, excuse me while I go hire some small business men to do shoddy work for me that I can use it as an excuse to refuse to pay them. And I have a bankruptcy to plan. After all, if the president of the U.S. can use bankruptcy to get richer so can I. :evil:
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Return to Poli-Tics