DNC, So it begins

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

DNC, So it begins

Postby vendic » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:30 pm

New DNC chair asks for mass resignations

Not completely unexpected, but will it be enough or a case of too little too late?
The problem of superdelegates still exists for example.

I'm also not sure of the status of paid staffers in the DNC. It appears to me that they are not the movers and shakers but rather just the order takers. If that's the case, this might be a token gesture. I really haven't looked into this at all so if anyone has more knowledge, please feel free to enlighten.
Thanks for all the fish.
vendic
PIA

Re: DNC, So it begins

Postby SciFiFisher » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:24 am

Not sure I have more knowledge. But I have an opinion. Given the fuster cluck that occurred last year I believe that the new DNC Chair is cleaning house. The staffers should have had a much better response IMO than they did to all the sheznai that occurred. I think part of the problem is that people who should have been giving good guidance were giving crappy guidance to the various political candidates last year. I realize that some candidates can't be managed or guided. But, I don't think that was the BIG issue or issues.

Another factor that has been discussed in our house is the need for people he trusts and has confidence in.
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Return to Poli-Tics