Our leaders are morally bankrupt predators

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

Our leaders are morally bankrupt predators

Postby lady_*nix » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:36 pm

Not just the obvious monsters like Trump, either.

This article has a list of names from Jeffrey Epstein's little black book of personal contacts:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/ ... tacts.html

Not only political and corporate leaders, also rather a lot of famous scientists. A lot of these people were actively leaning on Epstein for his sex trafficking.
lady_*nix

Re: Our leaders are morally bankrupt predators

Postby Rommie » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:42 pm

Oh, for sure. Everyone's least favorite science celebrity is in there too:

Krauss, Lawrence: Cosmologist.

Epstein was a major donor to his program at Arizona State University, and Krauss teamed with the financier to host a conference of Nobel laureates in the U.S. Virgin Islands in 2012. “Jeffrey has surrounded himself with beautiful women and young women, but they’re not as young as the ones that were claimed,” he told the Daily Beast in 2011. “I always judge things on empirical evidence, and he always has women ages 19 to 23 around him but I’ve never seen anything else. So as a scientist, my presumption is that whatever the problems were I would believe him over other people. I don’t feel tarnished in any way by my relationship with Jeffrey. I feel raised by it.” This spring, Krauss retired amid allegations of his own sexual harassment.
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Postby lady_*nix » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:18 pm

TBH my biggest surprise was Courtney Love being on that list, because she has a history being very outspoken on feminism and child abuse issues. I suppose she might just not have known, but that seems unlikely considering all the talk about Epstein in upper class/celebrity circles. The guy seemed to have quite a reputation.

IDK, the whole thing is very damn depressing.

And... yeah. I'm kind of glad now I didn't go into theoretical physics. *tries not to gag*
lady_*nix

Postby lady_*nix » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:00 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html

So Epstein was not just into eugenics, he wanted to create a private baby ranch. Where women would be impregnated. With his babies.

Can this sick fuck get hanged? Please?
lady_*nix

Postby Rommie » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:37 pm

JFC, is he trying to be a classic bad guy in a second rate movie...

I confessed I lol'd at this part though:

One adherent of transhumanism said that he and Mr. Epstein discussed the financier’s interest in cryonics, an unproven science in which people’s bodies are frozen to be brought back to life in the future. Mr. Epstein told this person that he wanted his head and penis to be frozen.

Really tells you all you need to know!
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Postby lady_*nix » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Right?! Dude sounds like he took life lessons from YA novel villains.What an absolute walking cesspit of toxic masculinity.

TBH though I'm so angry about this I don't really have words. Like, we all knew on some level that rich people really were this corrupt, but I don't find that lessens the shock of it at all.

I want this disgusting little man and all his friends to pay a hundredfold for what they've done. I want them to be made examples of.
lady_*nix

Postby Thumper » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:23 am

After due process, of course.
Look for the Helpers. You will always find people who are helping.
-Mr. Rogers' Mom
Thumper
Ichi-Ban Tomodachi

Postby SciFiFisher » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:01 pm

Thumper wrote:After due process, of course.

Well, I suppose. But, only because I don't want people who really are falsely accused to be railroaded. :P
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby SciFiFisher » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 pm

The fact that Epstein wanted his penis frozen displays a level of ignorance that is frankly quite surprising. The average B student in high school knows that the sperm is what you want to preserve. Frankly, the level of grade A self-aggrandizement shown by the man is astonishing.
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby SciFiFisher » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 pm

lady_*nix wrote:Right?! Dude sounds like he took life lessons from YA novel villains.What an absolute walking cesspit of toxic masculinity.

TBH though I'm so angry about this I don't really have words. Like, we all knew on some level that rich people really were this corrupt, but I don't find that lessens the shock of it at all.

I want this disgusting little man and all his friends to pay a hundredfold for what they've done. I want them to be made examples of.

#notallrichpeople :lol:
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Return to Poli-Tics