B-Tourist

B-Tourist

Postby SciFi Chick » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I hope I don't have any obnoxious people like this sitting next to me on the way to Australia. Then again, most of the passengers will more than likely be Australian, so I don't have much to worry about. I also hope no one behind me does that stupid knee defender thing. I'm happy to only recline my seat a little if it bother's the person behind me, but I literally can't stand having it completely upright, because it feels like it's pushing me forward, and it kills my back. And the idea of putting up with that for fourteen hours - oh, hell no!
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Re: B-Tourist

Postby Rommie » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:59 am

I can reassure you as someone who's been on many a long-haul flight lately that I haven't seen anyone using these.

I have almost seen Dutchmen (being the tallest people in the world and all) come close to blows over reclining seats though, so don't assume it's just Americans with such questionable manners.

When are you flying back?
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Postby geonuc » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:49 am

The elastic thingy looks like it wouldn't work on a lot of airplanes. It might need to wrap around (not behind) the headrest in front of you and might interfere with the video screen and tray table behind you. Plus, why?
geonuc
Resident Rock Hound

Postby FZR1KG » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:22 pm

geonuc wrote:The elastic thingy looks like it wouldn't work on a lot of airplanes. It might need to wrap around (not behind) the headrest in front of you and might interfere with the video screen and tray table behind you. Plus, why?

Narcissists.
FZR1KG

Return to Sci-Tech… and Stuff