Omni-Directional Wheels

Omni-Directional Wheels

Postby SciFi Chick » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Okay, gearheads - thoughts on this?
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Re: Omni-Directional Wheels

Postby geonuc » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:02 pm

Looks cool but I think it's a bit too complex for a problem that can be solved with a half an hour of training. It isn't that hard to parallel park once you've successfully done it a few times.
geonuc
Resident Rock Hound

Postby SciFiFisher » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:14 am

geonuc wrote:Looks cool but I think it's a bit too complex for a problem that can be solved with a half an hour of training. It isn't that hard to parallel park once you've successfully done it a few times.

They scoffed at the Orville Brothers too. :P
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby vendic » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:21 am

Not that impressed really.
Thanks for all the fish.
vendic
PIA

Postby SciFi Chick » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:56 am

geonuc wrote:Looks cool but I think it's a bit too complex for a problem that can be solved with a half an hour of training. It isn't that hard to parallel park once you've successfully done it a few times.

I agree. I was just curious if I was being unreasonable, but if we agree, I must be being reasonable. ;)
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Return to Sci-Tech… and Stuff