Brainwashing Kids

OK... no matter what you believe... discuss it here. All beliefs, faiths and religions (and non-religions) allowed. Discuss the meaning of life, death and everything in between... just remember... not everyone believes the way that you do...

Brainwashing Kids

Postby SciFi Chick » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:17 pm

This is so sad!

The kid starts off having the time of his life, and ends up obeying Jehovah. Made me cry. :(
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Re: Brainwashing Kids

Postby SciFi Chick » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 pm

I checked out who posted this. Boy, did I NOT get the double entendre in the web address: onkneesforjesus.blogspot.com. Guess I still have too much of that old time religion in me.

Here's a quote:

My life is all about getting on my knees and faithfully servicing Jesus until He comes.

:rofl: roll:
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby Rommie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Yeah, I thought it was a funny blog too :) but it appears it really is a Jehovah's Witness video for young kids- link
Yes, I have a life. It's quite different from yours.
Rommie

Postby SciFi Chick » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Rommie wrote:Yeah, I thought it was a funny blog too :) but it appears it really is a Jehovah's Witness video for young kids- link

It definitely is a real video. That blog just makes fun of real videos like this. Sorry if I wasn't clear. :D
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Return to Religion