Too cool for school.... umm....

We all need to hear it... here's the place to share it...

Too cool for school.... umm....

Postby brite » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:02 am

Well... today was the beginning of my spring semester. I’m taking 16 units, this time around... Lots of reading... not so much in the writing department... But one class that I have, is supposed to help me learn to study and use my time wisely... (SNARK) People... the only reason that I’m taking this class is that you tell me it’s required to graduate. But thank you for letting me know that you think that I’m too stupid to work this studying thing out....

On the up note... Cookie started her LPN course! Look out world... Cookie’s going to be a nurse!
brite
Wild Pixie in Action

Re: Too cool for school.... umm....

Postby Swift » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:27 am

brite wrote: But one class that I have, is supposed to help me learn to study and use my time wisely... (SNARK) People... the only reason that I’m taking this class is that you tell me it’s required to graduate. But thank you for letting me know that you think that I’m too stupid to work this studying thing out....

If this class was actually helpful, wouldn't it make sense that you make it the very first class that the student must take (or at least in the first semester)? Isn't it kind of stupid to make people take it after they already took a bunch of classes?

:confused:
Never, ever forget: we did this. This is what we can do.

In wilderness is the preservation of the world. - Henry David Thoreau

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Swift

Postby brite » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:54 am

Swift wrote:
brite wrote: But one class that I have, is supposed to help me learn to study and use my time wisely... (SNARK) People... the only reason that I’m taking this class is that you tell me it’s required to graduate. But thank you for letting me know that you think that I’m too stupid to work this studying thing out....

If this class was actually helpful, wouldn't it make sense that you make it the very first class that the student must take (or at least in the first semester)? Isn't it kind of stupid to make people take it after they already took a bunch of classes?

:confused:

You would think, right??
brite
Wild Pixie in Action

Postby Loresinger » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:50 am

good lord. That is silly. If you can't study - get out of college. Darwin needs more help
Dance in your kitchen; play with your food
Loresinger
Mistress of the Ink

Return to Good News