We're talkin' reeeeeeeeally hungry here...

Can't have a bar without a Grill... So here's where we discuss great (and no so great) food. The good, the bad and the "even the dog won't eat it" mistakes of our culinary attempts...

We're talkin' reeeeeeeeally hungry here...

Postby cid » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:58 am

Dear Algebra -- stop asking us to find your x. She's not coming back - ever. Get over it.
cid
Database Ninja Level 1

Re: We're talkin' reeeeeeeeally hungry here...

Postby SciFiFisher » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:32 am

Of course, a can opener in your bug out bag might not be a bad idea either. just sayin. :lol:
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby FZR1KG » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:36 pm

If you're in a zombie apocalypse and are so un-prepared that you don't have a can opener or a knife, or a single sharp object then don't worry about opening the stupid can while congratulating yourself on your supreme survival skills because you are so damned incompetent you're not far of being lunch for a hungry zombie and there's no point just fattening yourself up for the occasion.
FZR1KG

Postby Swift » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 pm

SciFiFisher wrote:Of course, a can opener in your bug out bag might not be a bad idea either. just sayin. :lol:

Yep. Except if I have to get on an airplane, I always carry my Swiss Army knife with me (and then I throw it in my checked bag). I won't survive the zombie apocalypse or WWIII, but it won't be because I starve to death because I can't open a can.
Never, ever forget: we did this. This is what we can do.

In wilderness is the preservation of the world. - Henry David Thoreau

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Swift

Return to .... And Grill