Roseanne Cancelled

Poli-meaning many
Tics-blood sucking insects

Yep... that about sums up the Government...

Re: Roseanne Cancelled

Postby SciFiFisher » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Because I feel like beating the horse a bit more. And because it does have some good information about the spin off that is in the works. And because as noted in previous comments it seems that the Tweet that ended it all for Roseanne may have been the straw that broke the Camel's back
"To create more positive results in your life, replace 'if only' with 'next time'." — Author Unknown
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward." — Vernon Law
SciFiFisher
Redneck Geek

Postby SciFi Chick » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:49 pm

SciFiFisher wrote:Because I feel like beating the horse a bit more. And because it does have some good information about the spin off that is in the works. And because as noted in previous comments it seems that the Tweet that ended it all for Roseanne may have been the straw that broke the Camel's back

After the whole James Gunn fiasco, I am soooooo not the least bit fucking interested in any defense, by ABC of their treatment of Roseanne.

Call me a throwback, but I'm a capitalist through and through. I'd much rather see Roseanne go down because people don't want to watch her. And if they do want to watch her, no matter what she says, let's investigate that.

But, goddammit, don't tell me what to believe. I don't think what ABC did to Roseanne was right. I don't think what Disney did to James Gunn was right. And I don't think what the large social media platforms did to Alex Jones was right.

I am not the LEAST bit interested in having elite assholes determine what the rest of us do and don't hear and see. I am FAR more interested in letting the market decide.

The same motherfuckers that are so against the above named will totally support Roman Polanski, a man who drugged and butt raped a 13-year-old. So, everyone in Hollywood and the media can get off their fucking high horses right now.

:scream:
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Postby geonuc » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:41 am

You don’t think her cancellation was a marketing decision by the network?
geonuc
Resident Rock Hound

Postby SciFi Chick » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:53 am

geonuc wrote:You don’t think her cancellation was a marketing decision by the network?

If it was, it wasn't a very good one. And yes, I did think that at the time. But now that they've done the same to James Gunn? I'm honestly starting to think corporate espionage to bring down Disney.
"Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them." -David Gemmel
SciFi Chick
Information Goddess

Previous

Return to Poli-Tics